Shreveport, LA – According to the Shreveport Fire Department, this unfortunate incident occurred around 8:15 a.m. Thursday.
It happened at 4025 Golf Links Blvd.
Shreveport Fire Department crews responded to a report of an apartment fire.
The responding crews discovered that both apartments were occupied when the fire started.
The responding crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire.
Shreveport Fire Department officials said the two apartments caught fire due to a heater that was worked on Wednesday.
No one was injured in this incident, officials said.
This story will be updated as new information become available.